Sunday, February 4, 2007

Out to PA

Well, we're going to be leaving in a short while for Pennsylvania. My great-uncle died and we need to attend the funeral tomorrow. So, in case you're wondering why I'm not responding to any emails, comments, or phone calls, this is why. We should be back by late afternoon tomorrow. Oh, for those of you who're wondering why we don't have church this evening--some people (not me) are of the opinion that it's too cold to have an evening service. Just so you know, I'm not saying that they're wimps--I know that most people, unlike me, don't enjoy these conditions. Currently, the temperature is 4.8º F and its only -14º wind chill! Personally, I kinda like the weather! Oh well. Supper is ready, so I must be going.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haven't you heard? It's always too cold for evening service on Super Bowl Sunday. (Show's you were American Christians prioriities are...)

Anonymous said...

Yeah that's it.... Even though I didn't watch it.