Thursday, January 18, 2007

Yet Another New Title

Well, I'm just coming up with all kinds of great titles, aren't I? Feel free to say no if you want! :)

Well, the last couple of days have been pretty average. Yesterday was schoolwork, a trip up to the library, and prayer meeting. School was ok, the walk up to the library was nice (I didn't get anything out), and prayer meeting was quite useful. It's great having something in the middle of the week like that, and very nice being to fellowship with other believers another time as well as on the Lord's Day.

Today was schoolwork and a trip up to the library. School, as before, went ok. Today, I finally put together an outline for my term paper. It's about the development and use of the ME-262 german jet fighter in WWII. If you want to know more about the plane, just Google it. You'll get plenty on it.

The library trip was because it's great going up there to talk with the librarians, and to get some exercise. Some people have asked why I love living in a town of around 800-900 people--well, it's great when you know all the librarians personally and can have a great time talking with them for half an hour. It's only about a five minute walk up there, too. I ended up getting out a DVD. Our independent library has over 900 DVD's! Anyway, the movie is the second Pirates of the Caribbean. I didn't like it as much as the first one, but it has a couple of parts that redeem the whole movie. The first one is when they're all escaping from the cannibals--that's just hilarious. However, it pales when you compare it to the sword fight at the end when the water wheel gets involved. That's one of the funniest scenes in any movie I've ever seen!

Well, that's pretty much been my last couple days. Seeya later!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no :>)

I'm so funny