Monday, January 15, 2007

Last Several Days

Well, in keeping with my previous several times, I'm having an accurate post title!

Yesterday was a good Sabbath to worship our God. The sermons were quite useful, and we had around average attendance. As well, most of us (as usual) enjoyed staying afterwards and talking for a while.


The day before had the meeting I was talking about. It went quite well, and we got a lot of work done. Thankfully, we've pretty much planned out our troop's calendar until this next September! We might have some editing to do on it later, but it's generally good.

The past several days I've been having lots of fun talking with people on instant messaging. However, that's going to have to be limited. I've been spending too much time on it, and not enough on other things I need to be taking care of. This is a reason for the shorter post today. As well, I'm not coming up with a ton to post about!

Lastly, this is the first post of the second week of this blog's existence. Wow. :)

3 comments:

Lemony Snicket said...

-Since I haven't been keeping up I'll talk about one of your earlier posts.
-Flying cars ain't comming any time soon. They cost alot to manufacture and you have the added problem of air on collisions and so forth. We can't have air controle centers instead of traffic lights.

Sam

Anonymous said...

I don't think there are going to be 'flying cars'. but I do think there will be 'floating' cars. Engineers have designed a system of interstate which are really magnetic cables buried underground, so that cars can follow the cables. They also said it's possible to network every car on one road and create an autopilot feature, so people can drive really fast and really close to each other without crashing.

Isaac said...

Well, Sam, the FAA and NASA have been working for the past 20 years to develop a system to be put in as soon as flying cars become feasible. At least, I understand this is the case. As well, you'd be surprised--there's a 4-seater flying car for around $50,000, which isn't a lot more than an expensive sports car. So, it might be sooner than you think. I hope so! :)