Saturday, January 13, 2007

Yesterday

Well, I really seem to be coming up with inventive titles of posts, don't I? Anyway, yesterday was a generally good day. I ended up getting 5 different lessons done in various subjects. I worked and worked and worked on the Chemistry, and prayed about it a lot during studying and taking, and ended up with a 100%! I'm very happy with the trend that my grades are taking. They've been generally going slowly up ever since I've committed to prefacing the studying and the test itself with prayer. I give praise to the LORD for His mercies given to me to enable me to do well for Him in the calling He has given me.

Other than that, I didn't do a whole lot today. We ended up going to Fazoli's for supper, which was quite tasty. As well, while in town, we hit Lowe's, in order to get a rebate taken care of for our new stove. While there, I suddenly remembered that our scout troop needed some rope for the Klondike Derby coming up, so we got a 100' length of 3/8" rope. I just couldn't get over the coiling job someone had done on that rope! It was incredible! (Even though some of you might be wondering what the big deal is :) Anyway, when we got home, I took a while cutting it into 6' lengths for the Klondike, and while doing this, talked with Dad (who's the Scoutmaster for my troop) about planning some stuff for a scout PLC (Patrol Leaders' Council) meeting this morning.

Hopefully, I can put up something else later. If not, then I will tommorrow. Oh and, by the way, (sarcasm alert!) the drought's broken around here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought the only person who did that was me! Those coilings are FASINATING! I have this repeating dream, where there's this guy who's gonna teach me how to do it, but he always gets run over by a combine before he teaches me anything. You are SO cool!