Saturday, March 31, 2007

The rest of my day today

Well, I had three significant things happen today. All three were good (for me) and two were fun (for me.)

The first was a good/not fun thing. I got a really good score on an English test today! I'm quite happy for that. :D

Another great thing is the Buckeye's basketball team is advancing to the Championship game! Let's hope they do better than the football team...

OK. The other thing was fun and good. I got to ride with a couple friends up a railroad bed behind our house and up to a creek. It's rained a bit here lately. I got muddy. Here are the pictures.


Me from the front

Me from the back

I'd show you more pictures but I only had one more and it came out horribly. Anyways, I just thought I'd update again to make up for all the times I've gone long periods without it. Bye!

No comments: