Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Not as many people as we were hoping for...

The title says it. We really didn't have that many people show up. One prospective Cub scout, and one prospective boy with his dad. Oh well. Hopefully we can get some more people some way.
Ummm... Other news. Yesterday evening I went to another troop's meeting. They're pretty new, so I'm kind of helping them out, showing them how to do things, etc. It's fun! Really. It is. Anyway, I got absolutely no school done yesterday, but did get some Eagle work done. Today was a bit of school, but not all of a day's work. Oh well. I'll finish it up sometime. July, most likely! Really, it won't be that long, but it could be later than sometimes.
I think that's about it. I kinda need to get unpacked from this evening. Milkdud and I did a backpacking demonstration at the open house, and I need to get the pack unpacked. Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 cub scouts

Isaac said...

Ummm... yeah. Sorry! :)