Wednesday, March 21, 2007

+New Post

The title is the button that I hit to put up a new post. Original, ain't it? :)
Monday was pretty good. We all went down to Springfield, about an hour south of here, and got a bunch of work done on my Eagle project. Thankfully, the research is about over. Praise the Lord that I don't have to be doing any more research! Well, at least not much more. It was rather difficult, even though I didn't do all of it.
The rest of the day was dedicated to school and a Cub meeting that evening. Hey, that almost rhymes! Anyway, I got some school done before going to the meeting. Unfortunately, there were only 5 boys there, which is a little less than the usual dozen or so!

Yesterday was schoolwork as well. I had a long chemistry test. Well, the studying was long, but the test wasn't terribly bad. I ended up with a very good score on it, so I'm happy. After that, I hurried up and got ready for the scout meeting. Since this was the first meeting at which I wasn't the SPL (at least for a long time,) it was difficult. During the flag ceremonies, I almost started commanding, then suddenly realized that I wasn't supposed to be! I caught myself a couple other times starting to do/say something, then realized that it wasn't really my place to do so. Oh well. It's good that Milkdud is able be SPL, especially because he's the only Eagle scout in the troop (for a few months...)
Well, I think that's about it. O yeah. There's a campout this weekend. If you think of it, pray that it'll go well. I'm not anticipating anything more than the normal problems, so we'll probably be having a great time. Seeya!

2 comments:

erudil said...

I wonder what that must feel like. I guess the closest I came was during that planning meeting, when I followed Dad's idea and let Matthew run a bunch of stuff.

Anonymous said...

Все ненавидят лесть но зато как обожают когда их все хвалят
!!!