Sunday, May 13, 2007

Not so long of a post this time

Alrighty. According to the system clock here, it's 2154 when I start. Wait, it just changed to 2155. Ok. Wonder how long this one'll be?

Wednesday. Work. School. Mowing. Prayer meeting, which had better attendance than usual and was quite profitable. Done with Wednesday! :)

Thursday was busier. We had a visit from a reporter for the Bellefontaine Examiner, the local paper. I'm getting a nice big story--on my project--that'll be run (I think) the day after Memorial Day. After that I did a couple things for schoolwork before lunch, after which we did *drum roll please* MOWING!!! How did you guess? :)

After mowing, we all headed into town. I got a couple things for my Eagle project, and also a model rocket starter kit, complete with the launcher and the launch pad that I needed. After that, we went to *second drum roll* a square dance! I had a pretty good time. As I was telling someone today, I would have probably stayed out of 3 or 4 dances, but each time I noticed a girl who needed a partner. Normally, I attempt to be gentlemanly at these things, so, instead of making them sit (or stand) it out, I asked them if they would like me as a partner. I ended up drawing the line on the last one, though. I have no clue who the girl was--I don't think I even knew her name then! Anyways, it was tough enough neither one of us could figure it out, so we both dropped out. :) Overall, I had a great time. Sorry I don't have pictures. I guess
the people who were wanting pictures will just have to come to the next one! :)

We had a visit to the dentist in the morning, which I didn't enjoy. I've never liked dentist checkups, but they're necessary, so I go along. :) After that was done, we went to Walmart to get a few things. That was pretty much it until the campout, which gets its own post. So, I'll skip to today.
Today was edifying, enjoyable, and yummy. The sermons were excellent and challenging, church was (mostly) well-attended, and the weather was nice. After church, we had the Mortons over for dinner, which was of the make-your-own-sub variety. The food was great, the company was great, and the weather was great! Overall, today was very enjoyable, especially since today, of course, is a special day--the Lord's Day, in which we worship Him!
Well, that's it for now. I'll put up the Eagle post tomorrow or sometime. It's now 2336. I've been IMming for a while, so that's why it took so long. Good night. :)

No comments: