Saturday, February 27, 2010

So that was an insane couple of weeks

So the week before this one was crazy busy.  I had four tests, two papers, and a love poem.  The poem, in case  anyone's curious, was a class assignment, and I wrote it to an airplane.  I can even put it up here if anyone's interested.


Other than schoolwork, I haven't been up to a ton.  I got to go to a few basketball games, including the regional semi-final (Geneva won).  I've been trying to keep in shape by climbing a bit on the bouldering wall here on campus (pictures down below).  There really has not been a ton going on other than that.  Well, schoolwork too.



Here's me on part of the bouldering wall.


A friend of mine, Logan, negotiating another part of it.


Will working on this part.  Although this particular wall leans forward, many of the holds are tiny, making it every bit as difficult as the other parts.


Kyle going up, and just about to swing around and transition to the wall behind him.


Will and Kyle looking at it.  This part is very demanding - since it tilts back, most of your body weight is on your arms, making it very hard to stay on it very long.


Might as well show some pictures from one of the basketball games.


Nothing really to comment on.


The action is on the other side of the court now...  I kind of wish I could come up with something useful to say about the picture.


I gotta admit I like this picture - if you zoom in, you can see the ball in the air.  :D

4 comments:

Dad said...

Oh, good. It looks from the first picture as though you're getting some hair again.

Thinks said...

I like your approach here, I need to start adding pictures to my blog too. Just don't know what I'd take pictures of per se. I think you've taken some good pictures.

Anonymous said...

Put up your ode to an airplane!

Bumpas said...

I really need to come visit.