Sunday, February 7, 2010

SNOW SNOW SNOW!!!!!

We got something around 20 inches...  it's been amazing.  Most of campus was out playing yesterday, except for those that had to clean it all off.  I was outside for something like 5 or 6 hours, sledding, (attempting) snowball fighting, and taking pictures.  Here are a few.




The main sledding hill.


Part of campus.  You can see the partial tube we had gotten put in after many sled trips.  :D


Looking up at the hill we were using.


Why she was snowboarding in shorts, I still don't understand.



After the sledding was over, I went back inside and studied for a while.  Then, Jake called me to ask if I could come down to the rugby field to see something...



Down at the rugby field.


They made a snow mound!  This thing is around 5 feet tall, about 12-14 feet long, and maybe 10 feet wide.  It's pretty amazing.


Looking out from inside.


And here are the creators...


Another guy inside, to give some perspective.


And everyone inside.  It looks this way mainly because of how warm it was in there - it was, I'm guessing, mid-40's in there.  Compared to mid-20's outside.  :D



Just as the other group was leaving, another group of people that I know were sledding down the hill to the rugby field.  They loved the mound, so I took their picture inside.

That's it for now.  Hopefully I'll be able to figure out how to use Blogger's video service (hint hint, anyone that does...) and I can put up a couple videos of people sledding.