Friday, April 10, 2009

Update

I passed. I am exhausted, however. :D

I took something like 1 hour and 20 minutes on the test itself. Before the test I spent a while doing some review with my instructor. Then, he said I was ready, so I started. There were a few questions I knew I missed, and a couple that I'm not sure about. The end result was an 83%. I was expecting better, but, on the other hand, Steve (my instructor) was pretty happy with the result. So, I'm not too upset. :)

We ended up flying as well. We an approach into Dayton International, one into Dayton-Wright Brothers (south of town), and then back into Bellefontaine. During that time, we had some flight in IMC- Instrument Meteorological Conditions. In other words, more time flying in clouds. Was plenty of fun.

Right now, I only have to fly for 1.7 more hours. My checkride's scheduled for next Friday.

Since I've now updated all of you, I'm going to go get a couple hot dogs for supper. :)

No comments: