Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I really need to find a program that writes witty blog post titles.

So, since I'm attempting to create a new trend for this blog and post more than 3 times per year... I'm going to post again. *gasp* :D

Not a ton has been going on since Friday. I've gone to a friend's house for a few hours, watching Flywheel (See this if you can. The acting isn't the best... but the movie itself is great), had a fairly routine day at church, gone to a Cub Scout meeting, a Venture Crew meeting, a Scout Troop meeting, and, finally, written a huge run-on sentence.

One thing of note did occur at church. Since I'm the one that normally handles the main recording stuff at church (sitting at the sound booth, running the sound system, running my laptop recording, etc.) I don't get to sit with anyone but the sound booth. However, the problem is that I'm going to college in around 4 months (!!!!!) and when I'm gone, I won't be coming back every week to handle the sound. However, thankfully, a couple young men have volunteered to assist, so I'll be instructing/teaching/assisting for a little while, and, then, hopefully turning it over to them.

Since there really isn't anything else going on, I'm going to sign out for now. I'm going to be taking my Instrument Rating checkride on Friday, and that includes both the flight portion and an oral exam from the lady doing the checkride. So, I have plenty of studying still to do for that. However, the study shouldn't have to be quite so intense as that for the written. Thanks to all who prayed for the written test, and please be praying for the oral/practical test. :D

No comments: