Tuesday, December 18, 2007

TOO LONG!!!!

Sorry. Been busy. Bad excuse. I know.
Wednesday=not a ton. I'm really not remembering anything of great significance.
Thursday was pretty much the same.
Friday was different. I got a bunch of flying in this day. 3.1 hours, as a matter of fact. First, I headed off down to Dayton International Airport to take care of the three solo takeoffs and landings at a towered airport requirement for the private pilot's license requirement. I got back, and while I was planning out another flight, Mom and Dad got me a sub from Subway in Bellefontaine. After eating and finishing up the planning, it was off to Muncie, IN, which has another tower-controlled airport. A touch-and-go there, a touch-and-go at Bluffton, OH, and back home. I had a great time overall--no problems and fun flying. I learned a bunch, too.
One other really nice thing happened on Friday. Nathaniel was home! Only for about 45 minutes, but he was home. He, along with his roommate and a girl from Geneva, was going to Indiana for a week. He's been enjoying his time there so far, which is, of course, very good. :)
Saturday wasn't too active. Not a ton of stuff went on. We had a bunch of snow coming in, so I didn't fly in the morning like I was wanting to. I didn't fly at all, as a matter of fact.
Sabbath was a rather long day. We had the snow come in a lot and the winds were supposed to pick up a bunch, so we didn't have church at all. Somas from across the street came over in the evening, and we had a Psalm sing, and after supper, we all watched Chariots of Fire. As always, it was a very useful and enjoyable watch.
Monday wasn't a ton either. We headed into Bellefontaine for some stuff. School got done. That was about it.
I'm going to have to get to bed soon, so I'll finish this later. If anyone sees this before tomorrow morning, I'd appreciate prayer on something: I'm supposed to fly tomorrow, up to Defiance. Please pray that the weather would cooperate! It's looking iffy...
I'll finish the post soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When is your check ride?