Monday, June 8, 2009

Quick notes... two of them

The first one is that I started my multi training today. It went well, other than one thing. Steve, my instructor, warned me that the plane would require a lot more rudder input than anything I'd ever flown before. He wasn't kidding. For background information for anyone that might not know, the legs/feet are used to control the rudder. My right leg was cramping and even buckled a little bit at one point afterwards. After a while, it went back to being good again, but... yeah, I'd appreciate prayer that I'd figure out the ideal way to be using the rudder to get max performance and max comfort. :)

The other thing is that I got a new phone. (Thanks, Uncle Charlie!) If anyone's wanting the number, email me, get ahold of me on Facebook, or call my home phone number. If you can't do any of those, leave a comment, and I'll get it to you. I just don't wanna put it up on the blog for anyone and anybot to see. :D

Hopefully, I'll be able to use the phone camera to get some pictures of the plane that I'm flying tomorrow. We'll see. Seeya later!

No comments: