Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Slight weather change...

Well, the weather took a turn for the cold side. We've had snow squalls on and off today. It's been interesting, going from almost 80º yesterday to this! I took some pictures yesterday of some nice little flowers around our house, so here they are (at least the pictures.)


Tulips and daffodils by the front porch

Tree in the side yard with hyacinths and daffodils

Flowering cherry tree

More hyacinths out by the grape vines

Petunias out by the front porch just coming up (the flowers, not the porch)

Well, the flowers are frozen out now. Compare these pictures, taken about 24 hours apart.

Yesterday afternoon

Today afternoon

Oh well. As my last post said, it's all for the best. I wish the flowers could have stuck around longer, but oh well. I thought everyone would like the pics, but I need to get going. Good night, everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A little weather change? Yea, right! It is cold!

erudil said...

We've had snow all day here.

Anonymous said...

And today it was snowing. D:

I wish this weather would make up its mind.

Anonymous said...

yep to bad the weather changed we went swimming on the warm day. to bad
it got cold again well now it is warm
I'm happy.:)