Thursday, April 22, 2010

An Update

Wow.  The semester has really sped up.  So has my schedule.  There's a reason I haven't posted lately.  A lot of it is that I've been busy.  A lot has been that there hasn't been a ton to post about.  However, it was really past time to update, so here ya go.


Since the last post, I had spring break, Easter break, and plenty of schoolwork.  I've survived a weeklong game of Humans vs. Zombies on campus, made it through multiple tests, speeches, and projects, applied for jobs; recovered from an infected toenail, and most likely a lot of other stuff.  :P


So, what I'm sure you might actually be interested in would be some pictures.  Here ya go.



This is at Buttermilk Falls, about 3 miles north of Beaver Falls.


Me in the ravine.



More of the ravine.  Yeah, I crossed over it there.  :D


I gotta experiment with some different settings on my camera.  :D


So here's a group of people that I went up to the G with.  I'll get some pictures around campus in the next few days, so I can illustrate where the G is.  Just so ya know, it's on the ridge on the other side of the Beaver River.  It's just a big G.  :P


Campus!


My dorm is the yellowish-like one on the right with a flat roof.  The one where I'll be next semester is in the middle of the picture.


On the G.  No idea why Jake is flashing "gang" signs.


This is what the G looks like up there.  Seriously, it's a lot better from down below.


Me! :D


Switching gears entirely.  This is at the Genevans' spring concert.  The Genevans is the name for the choir here at Geneva.  Hopefully, next year, I'll be in the Genevans.


Another concert picture.  This is the jazz band playing "Winter Wonderland".  Best one is the trumpet player with the jester hat.  Some of you may recognize him.


The jazz band dressed normally.


Couple random pictures.  I like how the hood is duct taped. :D


This is a doodle of a Bible and Humanities professor here at Geneva.  He just got a tonsure... it's pretty amazing.

1 comment:

Thinks said...

It would be really fun to go on one of those outdoor adventures like you've pictured here. If it weren't for the lack of trust I have in my abilities I would readily go on one.

Thank you for the pictures. I don't believe I would have ever seen what the G really looks like if it hadn't been for them. ;)