Saturday, September 5, 2009

Things have gone so fast

I can't believe that the first week of classes is already over. Things have gone so fast... wow.

Not really anything exciting going on. Later this evening, I'm meeting up with a bunch of friends and going to Geneva's opening football game here on campus. That should be fun.

Classes are going well. There's a bit of homework, but not too much. I'm keeping busy. :P

I'm really building up some good friends here. That was one thing I was concerned about, but thankfully it's not being much of a problem. My roommate (Josiah) and I are continuing to get along very well, which is always nice. The food isn't terrible... actually I enjoy it most of the time. There are lots of options here on campus, which makes things much better.

I think that's about it for now. I really can't come up with a ton more to post about. Seeya later!

2 comments:

Morton Family said...

So glad things are going well for you!
~S~

Anonymous said...

*cough*update*cough*