Friday, January 18, 2008

Logansville, a small village here in Logan County.
Flooding near Belle Center, which is in the upper part of the screen.
Ridgeway, also nearby.
West Mansfield, near here.
And lastly, Zanesfield, near here.
Two days after I got my license, Nathaniel and I went up around the county. Here are a few pictures from that.
Today, Bumpas and I flew around the county for about an hour. He had lots of fun, and I rather enjoyed it, too. :D When we were about ready to leave, though, the best part of the day happened...
A Columbus Police MD-500 (light helicopter) came in and shut down. I talked to the pilot, who let me get in and check it all out. Unfortunately, a ride wasn't possible, but it was still really fun. I knew how to operate a lot of the avionics, since they were the same as in the Eclipse! :)

School's been going well. I did quite well on a math test yesterday, and we're slowly but surely catching up.
While at the airport today, I found out some more about a possible next step for me in the flying career. I might well be getting a ground instructor license, certified to be teaching groundschool. This would be quite nice, since I could work a bunch more and get paid better. We'll see.
That's about it for right now. I'll try to post more frequently.

3 comments:

Morton Family said...

Hey Isaac!
Just wanted to thank you again for the pepperoni rolls! They made a nice snack when we got home last night!

Where did you find this arrangement of Canon in D? We really enjoyed listening to it.
~K~

Isaac said...

Got it off a "Celtic Favorites" 2-CD set we have. I really liked it too--that's why I put it up! :)

I got a comment, so I guess it's time for a new post. :)

Isaac said...

Oh yeah... you're welcome for the pepperoni rolls. I forgot to say that. :(