Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I'm trying to come up with a witty title, but I'm not having any success.

I really found this observation interesting. On Monday of last week, I wore shorts to work. Tuesday too. Wednesday too. Then, by Saturday, I was wearing my winter coat outside. And gloves. And I was cold. I must live in Ohio.

I'm thinking of putting up a bunch of pictures. I don't have time for many, but I'll put in some. These are from different days at work. Some are pictures of airplanes, some are pictures of sunsets, and some are pictures of other things. :P



Me after flying a couple friends.


The Diamond Star. Sweet plane. :)

A King Air B200 that flew in. This was a charter aircraft from northern Ohio. I got a bunch of pictures. :DAnother view of it. In case you're wondering, the red thing on the prop... that's a prop lock. It keeps the prop from rotating in the wind while it's sitting on the ground. The other ends of the cable are secured around the exhaust pipes for the engine.Another view.Nose-on. This is one great-looking plane. :D
And, I had to get one with me in there.

An incredible sunset view shot alongside the King Air.
This is the Beech Duke. It flew up from Florida, non-stop. I've gotten to fill it up two times so far. :DA different view, this one from a little further away.It's a little smaller.
And more sunset. :)

Another great sunset picture.
A Columbia 300. REALLY fast airplane. I wouldn't mind one. :D
A Learjet 25. It flew up from Texas. Must have been a fun flight. I wouldn't mind going along. :)
A sunset on another night.
The Twin Star taking off. The Piper Arrow in the foreground. :D

Another view of the takeoff. Eclipse in the foreground.
Still getting up.
And finally, off it goes. Awesome airplane.


Well, that's it for now. I'm off to go to sleep. I hope some people really enjoyed the pictures. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely sunsets! and planes... ;)

Anonymous said...

methinks you enjoy your work!!

Uncle Charles

Morton Family said...

*gasp* those sunset pictures are LOVELY!
The Morton Maidens